Forum » General » Community Updates » mobile view

mobile view

• Just to let everyone know when I updated the site to what you see now, I had forgotten about the mobile viewing aspect of the site. I do realize that there are a lot of you folks out there that use a mobile device more so than a computer and for that I apologize, for not thinking of that. It was not until YJSteve brought this issue of not being able to find something on the site with his phone, to my attention. I logged in on my phone and found it was very difficult to navigate the site. I have changed that now you are looking at the full site but in a simpler way, I have added screen shot photos showing how it is set up to better navigate the site.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I will not know what to improve on if you do not give me your feedback. Alternatively, if you do not tell me you are having trouble with something you are not alone, others are having the same trouble there is no stupid questions just the unasked ones.

April 5, 2016 9:57 PM PDT
  • Well it looks a lot better more like the website itself and thank you it is a lot more user friendly. I did not say nothing due to I thought there was no problem with it, most websites that have mobile capabilities it is a reduced version of the site with less functions. 

Anyway, it looks good ATBE admin I like this site you people are the only that I know of that care about how there sit looks and operates thank you for that. 

April 6, 2016 7:21 AM PDT
    This looks really good admin. Every thing is easy to navigate and i can actually read things now instead of trying to decipher the matrix.
      April 24, 2016 1:16 PM PDT
  • Im glad your finding it easy to navigate now yjsteve. Thank you for bringing the issue to my attention I appresiate the feedback from the membership.

April 24, 2016 1:23 PM PDT
  • The overall look of the site is neat and easy to navigate but I haven't check how it would look using smart phones. 
      July 3, 2017 11:04 PM PDT
  •   January 9, 2019 6:14 PM PST