Forum » General » News and Announcements » Letter of Support for Apex 4x4 Jamboree

Letter of Support for Apex 4x4 Jamboree

• First I'd like to introduce myself to those who don't know me. Pete Goudswaard, member of the 4WDABC, TLCA, and Coastal Cruisers. As well I'm president of the Low Gear Society, the non-profit group that is putting on Cascadia Expodition, which is a combined trail runs and trade show 4WD event in Chilliwack in July 2018.

After exploring some of the Apex trails last summer for our own event, we ran across a few former wheelers that had been involved in previous events at Apex, and learned about your own upcoming Apex Jamboree. We learned a great deal about the event from Bteck (Brent), what a pleasure it was to connect with him.

On behalf of our directors, we wanted to officially offer our support for your event on Aug 4th. We will do this by having as many of the directors and our wives, as well as any volunteers we can wrangle up, to help you at your event. Put us to work! As well, we're offering an exchange of advertising so that in addition to having our event info at the Jamboree, we'll be giving you a free table in the trade show to advertise your next (by then, second year) Apex 4x4 Jamboree event. We firmly believe that responsible wheeling events will benefit us all, and any partnering we can is good for all of us that share the trails.

All our best for a successful, safe event!

The directors:
    Pete Goudswaard
    Kim Reeves
    Patti Goudswaard
    Malcolm Sinclair
    James Krieger
    Glyn Trafford

January 10, 2017 1:23 AM PST
    • Lock N Rock
      Lock N Rock Thank you so much Peter for this post I have been meaning to contact you lol I will be looking forward to your support
      January 31, 2017
  • [blockquote class='siteforum_icon_quote']antarctican said: First I'd like to introduce myself to those who don't know me. Pete Goudswaard, member of the 4WDABC, TLCA, and Coastal Cruisers. As well I'm president of the Low Gear Society, the non-profit group that is putting on Cascadia Expodition, which is a combined trail runs and trade show 4WD event in Chilliwack in July 2018.

After exploring some of the Apex trails last summer for our own event, we ran across a few former wheelers that had been involved in previous events at Apex, and learned about your own upcoming Apex Jamboree. We learned a great deal about the event from Bteck (Brent), what a pleasure it was to connect with him.

On behalf of our directors, we wanted to officially offer our support for your event on Aug 4th. We will do this by having as many of the directors and our wives, as well as any volunteers we can wrangle up, to help you at your event. Put us to work! As well, we're offering an exchange of advertising so that in addition to having our event info at the Jamboree, we'll be giving you a free table in the trade show to advertise your next (by then, second year) Apex 4x4 Jamboree event. We firmly believe that responsible wheeling events will benefit us all, and any partnering we can is good for all of us that share the trails.

All our best for a successful, safe event!

The directors:
    Pete Goudswaard
    Kim Reeves
    Patti Goudswaard
    Malcolm Sinclair
    James Krieger
    Glyn Trafford

[/blockquote]

Thank you so much Peter for your support Oh you for got in your membership statment ATBE you are a welcomed addition to our membership Peter. The thanks gose to all the members and people that are involved with the Apex 4X4 Jamboree. We want to make this event something to be remembered and talked about since it will be an anual event. One of the reasons we are doing this is becuse of the over whelming disscusions with people saying they miss the Jeep Jamboree days and how much fun it was. Well with the right support and dedication from everyone this event will be a success. There is going to be alot of work ahead of us to make this event a success to Thank you to all
      January 31, 2017 12:25 PM PST
    • CrazyZJ
      CrazyZJ This is very cool that we can comment on a topic like this you guys think of everything (Y) Anyway this is great that there is this much support in the community for this event. I just wish I live closer to come help but I think it is going to be just...  more
      January 31, 2017
  • I got a letter of support that was on all perspective that is going to be work on for the Coalmont 4x4 Invasion, this was good to know about this. I have to check all the phases of this event so I decided to get on this becuse we think that this event is a great idea. This post was edited by Bteck at December 16, 2018 11:24 PM PST
      December 16, 2018 10:36 PM PST